...the obvious answer is to make Jello Pretzel Salad.
The merits of Jello Pretzel Salad simply cannot be overstated.
- It's sweet
- It's creamy
- It has a salty crunch
- It has numbers one through three all in the same bite
- You don't have to unmold it (so, stress-free)
- Everyone who tastes it for the first time magically turns from dubious to a die-hard fan
- It has a stupid amount of butter in it
- It has exactly the right amount of butter in it
- You can serve it for dessert
- You can serve it for breakfast (you can thank me later)
Add blueberries and make this for the 4th of July! I dare you.
Thanks, as always, to my biffle Paige for the kitchen, sous chef-in', and photog-in'